3.16.2011

Theodora Vintage Spring Lookbook

For my new followers, my good friend Taryn and I started our own online vintage store, Theodora Vintage. After having a blast with our fall lookbook (here), we recently shot a spring lookbook which introduces our new men's line! Here's a few of my favorites but be sure to view the complete lookbook by clicking here! Enjoy! xx

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Click here to shop Theodora Vintage!

2 comments:

  1. Love The pictures and your stock

    I co-own my own vintage shop in Leicester :D

    Awesome Blog...
    Love & Stuff
    www.memorylaneuk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :) I'd love to hear what you think! Come again soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails