10.06.2010

F21 Goes 70's.

Photobucket

If you've been around my blog long enough, you know by know that I love the 70's. Lucky for me, Forever 21 has come out with a 70's inspired line! Though it doesn't quite take the place of real 70's vintage clothes, they did a great job recreating it. Here's one of my favorite vintage lines, Spanish Moss in comparison to a few of Forever 21's new 70's line.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


If you haven't seen MY vintage store, check it out!!  

4 comments:

  1. i think the 70s theme is really growing on me... must get me some :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. spanish moss has it down on the 70s...love that store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can spead ages browsing through all the gorgeousness over at spanish moss, and loved the 70's vibe topshop unique SS11. will deffs be checking out that forever 21 range!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the Spanish inspired collection...plus the dresses are just amazing...

    oh I love 70's fashion

    Kisses
    Sweet
    PensandLens

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :) I'd love to hear what you think! Come again soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails