9.14.2010

Combat Boots.

thrifted top, H&M skirt, Steve Madden boots

It's that time of year when my boots that have been tucked back in the corner of my closet for months, finally get their chance to shine. I was heart broken however, when I went to put on my black ankle boots only to find that the soles were split in half! But, fate had something in store for me. I made a pit stop to my all-time favorite local consignment store and there staring straight at me where these Steve Madden combat boots.. in MY size! So I bought them, and now I'm the happiest girl in the world. 
The End.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've had my St. Eve dangle-bangle for about a month (shown here) and have been so in love since day one. Lucky for me, St. Eve hooked me up with another!.. and let me be honest, it hasn't left my arm since. Thank you St.Eve!! Click to become a fan of St. Eve on Facebook! 

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Black and white pics are always so stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous boots - well spotted! A worthy replacement for the much loved older ones. xx
    http://www.weshopthereforeweare.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the boots..im still searching for mine hehe :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the top is lovely, and i love those bangles but i love most bangles

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your thrifted top! And I love when purchases are meant to be yours. Like how those shoes are meant for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow love the boots it says FIERCE!!!

    kisses
    Sweet
    PensandLens

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :) I'd love to hear what you think! Come again soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails