9.01.2010

Back to School.

Photobucket
Vintage dress, H&M bag, Old Navy wedges

Back to school for me means back to stress, homework, and a whole lotta procrastination. Though I can't quite put my finger on the reason why, I'm actually excited to be back at school! It could just be my excitement that fall clothes are almost here. :) What to wear on your first day always seems to be somewhat of a crisis and this outfit ended up being perfect. This dress was not only comfortable, but also perfect for the warm weather and good thing I opted for my across the body bag because it was great having two free hands!

Don't forget to become a fan of Theodora Vintage on facebook opening online September 20th!


Photobucket

Photobucket


xoxo

12 comments:

  1. I do like your style! I love the different colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is so cute, even the cutest i have ever seen! Hoe was you school day?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute dress. xx
    http://www.weshopthereforeweare.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this dress and your yellow wedges are cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats a great back to school look girl! and i love those wedges..in fact i've been stealing+wearing my friend's(in green) hehe
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sandals are very cool. It's the perfect transition outfit from summer to fall. A+ girl!

    www.fashionistaontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really like your dress and you look fab in it :)
    btw. i love your blog, followed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the dress and the mixing of colors...

    inlove with the red bag...

    kisses
    Sweet
    PensandLens

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :) I'd love to hear what you think! Come again soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails